Quick Enquiry

Residents who receive government support for their care needs are entitled to continue receiving funding when they move into our villages. You can access support on-site to continue living independently through your government package or pay for it privately. A Five Good Friends Concierge who works out of your village can help you apply for any government assistance you might be entitled. Find out more about Five Good Friends’ services.